Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

Wow! We are getting hit with snow tonight. I came over to my mom's house yesterday to do a cookie bake with her and my aunt. Well the drive to her house, which is only 10 min on good weather, got me all nerved up that I decided to stay the night and leave in the morning. The weather man said the Big Storm won't start until around 10:00am the next day. So I figure I had time to leave my mom's house in the morning. Well at 8:00am this morning, it started flurring. Plus the road were still messy from yesterday's snow. So, I'm staying the night again. My mom and I brought my 2 older boys out to play in the snow. They had a ball. I did too. After we got down playing in the snow, we came in and had some homemade hot chocolate. Mmmm, memories.

No comments:

Get Free Gifts By Searching The Web!