Friday, September 11, 2009

Aloha Friday - September 11, 2009



Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question is:

Have you started your holiday shopping yet?

I have bought a few things, but not a lot of stuff.







12 comments:

MadeInCanarias said...

Nope, haven't started yet.

East Coast Wahine said...

Not yet but your Christmas music sure is putting me in the mood! *LOL*

Jennifer said...

Not at all.

I am Harriet said...

Nope- I'm still waiting for summer to re-appear here. Guess I should move on :)

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/is-it-lucky-or-miraculous.html

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Great question! If I find something on sale, I will get it.

MOMMY-MOMO said...

i havent yet. but so want to! thats my goal this year. to do it earyly

AudreyO said...

Nope, haven't even thought about it.

Gem said...

No, I usually start in Oct.

Nina said...

Not ready to think about holiday's yet. I do want to get an early start this year but not yet..

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

Um, I'm still trying to get through the kids birthdays. No holiday shopping yet.

Becca said...

I buy stuff when I see it, but haven't found anything yet.

The Home for Little Wanderers said...

The holiday cards from The Home for Little Wanderers,
the nation’s oldest and one of New England’s most
comprehensive child service agencies, showcase artwork
from children in our care.

Cards can be customized with your choice of message,
logo/graphic, or signature in any color.

Click on this link to see a sampling of the cards www.thehome.org/cards.

Get Free Gifts By Searching The Web!