Friday, September 25, 2009

Aloha Friday - September 25, 2009



Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question is:

Where Do You Do Most Of Your Holiday Shopping?

I do most of mine online, and usually at Amazon.com!


9 comments:

Auntie E said...

Online

Rob said...

I would say half online and half at the stores.

Unknown said...

Oh I love that you already have christmas music!! I do most of mine @ the mall usually-- but this year I am going to do some online since I joined swagbucks and have been doing survey's!!

AudreyO said...

Online as much as possible. I do not like the crowds.

Anonymous said...

Mostly at Ross, WalMart, Kmart.

This year though I'd like to do more online.

Jennifer said...

Online!

Marie said...

I do most of my shopping at Target or the local bookstore :-)

Annie said...

I love amazon.com!! This year though we are doing homemade gifts, mostly cookies and fudge :)

Becca said...

I like to do mine on Black Friday when I am out shopping at tons of stores!

Get Free Gifts By Searching The Web!