Saturday, October 17, 2009

Write Your Christmas List A Little Different This Year



As a child I would right out my Christmas List. My list was usually long, not because I wanted everything on the list (I knew I wasn't that good), but just to give everyone, including Santa, a wide selection to choose from. I was never a picky person, I loved everything I got big or small. But as I got older, I wanted to do something different then writing my list on a piece of paper. Here are some idea's you may want to use for this years Christmas List....


1. Go through magazines, fliers or even through the internet and print and cut out the items you like. Then glue them on a piece of paper.

2. Write a poem and list your gift preferences through out the poem and then print it up on a pretty card!

3. Instead of using words, paint what you would like

4. Make a slide show from your computer of all the items on your list. If you don't have a program on you computer (such as Windows Movie Maker) to do so, go to rockyou.com (or any other site that offers this free service), and upload pictures to the slide show. Be even more creative and add some background music. You could email the slide show to the person who's asking for the list or burn a copy on a DVD and give them the DVD.

Here is an example...


Create Your Own


No comments:

Get Free Gifts By Searching The Web!