Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tree Decorating

Well I just saw the coolest idea for decorating my tree. I'm going to try it this year, I just got to buy the dove's first.

Hang doves from the ceiling with strings of beads in their mouths as though they were flying in and decorating the tree. Use white thread to suspend the birds and pushpins to secure them to the ceiling. The beads are going to be attached to the birds’ beaks with hot glue or with straight pins. They can also be attached to the feet. The string of beads should be long enough to drape the end over a limb of the tree. Place the doves at different distances from the Christmas tree. The end result should look like the doves are decorating the tree with beads. Also I'm going to have one or two of the doves carrying Christmas ornaments attached to their feet as if they were flying in to place the ornament on the tree.

Here's an example...but when I get mine done I'll post it.

No comments:

Get Free Gifts By Searching The Web!