Sunday, November 16, 2008

Chocolate Chip Cookies

My mom just informed me that we set a date for our family baking day. This is where me, my mom, aunt & cousins get together to bake cookies, candies, fudge or whatever we want to cook that day, then exchange with each other after we're all done. I can't wait. I got to find something different. One of the cookies I'm going to back is Chocolate Chip Cookies in the shape of Gingerbread Men. I've just purchased the Gingerbread Cookie Cutter 6pc Set from Amazon.com since I don't have any cookie cutters. So we're going to be doing it on December 20th. I'm going to do a trial run when my cookie cutters come in and I'll post a pic afterwords.

Here is a recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies. They come out great when using an airbake cookie sheet pan.

1 Cup Butterflavor Crisco
2 Eggs
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
3/4 Cup White Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Water
1 Teaspoon Vanilla

Beat Until Creamy

Add

1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Teaspoon Salt
2 1/4 Cups Flour

Stir by hand. Add 1 6oz (or more for more chocolate chips) Chocolate Chips

Drop by teaspoons on ungreased cookie sheet.

Bake 10-12 minuets at 375 degrees




No comments:

Get Free Gifts By Searching The Web!