Here is another idea on how to make your own gift tags with things around your house.
Piece of Paper
Scissors or Cutters
Tape or Glue
1. Take a piece of paper and fold it in half
2. Then fold in half again
3. The fold it half again
4. Now unfold it
5. Cut along the folds with scissors or a cutter
6. Take a piece of aluminum foil, bigger than the tags, and wrap it around the tag as it was a present. Make sure the shiny side is facing out.
7. When you're all done, flip it around.
8. Now decorate anyway you want. Add a hole for the tie or not.