Sunday, November 16, 2008

Webkinz For Christmas Gifts - For Kids & Adults!

I've started some of my Christmas shopping. So far I got 4 gifts. I decided to buy some Webkinz for my niece & nephew. I also bought Webkinz for my brother & sister in-law. My best friend bought me one for my birthday this year, and yes, there fun to play with, even for adults.

What is a Webkinz?
Webkinz pets are lovable plush pets that each come with a unique Secret Code. With it, you enter Webkinz World where you care for your virtual pet, answer trivia, earn KinzCash, and play the best kids games on the net!

I have a monkey. I bought my brother a crocodile, my sister in-law a koala, my nephew a skunk and my niece a pink pony. They're so cute, plus they're collector items! They have a huge variety of animals!

No comments:

Get Free Gifts By Searching The Web!